Apply for Art Director/Designer - Full Time position
Art Director/Designer - Full Time
Bring your unique self and perspective to our team and culture. Station8 is a branding and creative agency looking for a great fit for our Art Director position. What makes us special and different from other agencies is we have a history of working with clients with incredible noble causes, and it’s our passion to be a multiplier of those noble causes and the good they do in the world.
Our culture thrives on an ownership mindset. Because every decision we make directly impacts the people working beside us, we think like owners. This ensures...
- We have each other's backs
- We stay positive
- We show respect
- We anticipate and communicate
- We learn and improve
As a Station8 Art Director, you’ll have responsibilities beyond the mere basics of the job title. Like creating new and conceptual ideas alongside talented Sr. team members. Showing your skills and creative thinking for a range of media with a solid, imaginative design ability. Having more than just talent and a passion for design, we’re searching for someone who is intrigued by growth, excited by challenges and brings a positive spirit to the office every day.
What's expected of you (essential job functions)
- Work in collaboration on a variety of projects daily.
- Assist in the production of high-quality video and print, as well as experiential, environmental and digital design.
- Develop, create and build brands.
- Evaluate marketing and campaign strategies.
- Work with Account Executives to ensure each project, in accordance with the briefing, are clearly outlined and estimated.
- Adhere to internal processes, budgets and timelines for each project.
- Assist in the supervision of the creative department to promote our culture to achieve the best work.
- Work within quick timelines.
- Have design and comping skills.
- Must be proficient in presentation software and have a working knowledge of PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Eye for design, typography and photography.
- 3+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Enthusiasm when sharing ideas internally.
- Willingness to “raise your hand” and contribute proactively.
- Take and synthesize critique.
- Proficient in Abobe Creative Suite programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, and to collaboratively resolve problems.
- 13 days of PTO annually.
- 8 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday per year.
- Summer half-day Fridays - we close at noon on Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- 401k matching after 1 year of employment.
- Optional health and dental insurance package.
- Exceptional workspace with downtown view and putting green.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Regular team building activities.
- Walking distance from Cherry Street - home to some of the trendiest restaurants in Tulsa.
Station8 is an equal opportunity employer
It is the policy of Station8 to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Station8 prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.